We are a boutique human resources and management consulting company, providing professional services to clients, to assist them in meeting their challenges.
We provide a broad range of human resources and management consulting services, including policy and procedure development, job descriptions, trainings, performance management systems, change management and organizational structures.
Cyprus is considered by many to be the bridge between Europe, Middle East and Africa. Cyprus is a small island country in the Eastern mediterranean. Geographically, Cyprus is closer to Asia and Africa but due to historical and cultural reasons it is considered a European country. In 2004, the island became a full member of the European Union. Cyprus is famous for a couple of things and those include Cyprus being the mythical birthplace of Aphrodite, the Ancient Greek goddess of love and beauty. In addition, Cyprus is famous for its beautiful crystal clear beaches, making it a famous summer destination. The official language of the island is Greek and Turkish, although Turkish is only spoken on the side which is occupied by Turkey. Greek, the official language of the Greek Cypriot side is spoken with a Cypriot dialect. At the same time, English is widely spoken in Cyprus by people of all ages. The main reason for this is that the island was under British rule in the past and relies heavily on the tourism industry. The biggest or emerging sectors in Cyprus now are shipping, energy, banking and financial services, and tourism. Due to Cyprus’ modern free-market economy and favourable legal framework, it has become a destination of choice for doing business. All in all, Cyprus is an island country with a rich history, beautiful beaches and great business opportunities.
1. Research skills
2. Organizational skills
3. Critical thinking
4. Ability to operate effectively under pressure
5. Teamwork skills
1. Holds a bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field
2. Good knowledge of English language
3. Good knowledge of operating a computer and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
Monday to Friday, 08:30 – 17:00
100 euros per month, local travelling expenses
Good knowledge of English language
Knowledge of Greek language will be considered as an advantage
Very good computer skills
Our dynamic team comprised of experienced professionals with a business focus, dedicated at delivering results, excels in providing high quality services, through developing close relationships with our clients.
The Consulting & Professional Development Center (KESEA) Ltd, closes this year twelve years since its establishment. During these years, it has built a rich curriculum implementing projects and providing high quality services.
Over 10,000 professionals have attended our seminars, more than 500 organizations and companies have benefited from advisory services, over 200 projects have been implemented and more than 1,000 seminars have been designed and implemented.
In these years, along with our services, we also offer to society, through our Corporate Social Responsibility Program, which focuses mainly on young people on employment issues and people with disabilities
We aim at:
1. Advising companies through a strategic approach in managing their staff, to develop new and creative ways of management, and to create and maintain the right structures that will lead to increased productivity and efficiency of staff
2. Training people to expand their knowledge and skills through interactive, creative, experiential workshops and seminars
3. Managing and successfully implementing projects relating to the broader field of human resources field
4. Providing career planning and guidance through a holistic approach
5. Providing specialized and customized training to specific target groups to help them integrate and reintegrate into the labor market
6. Providing scientific insights into the company’s fields of expertise through research
ルワンダ STARTUP AFRICA in Rwanda 6th Batch - 激動の大陸を駆け抜ける13日間
フィンランド 【1st Essential SDGs Camp】フィンランドが考える自然教育のあり方と気候変動...
インドネシア 【2020年3月開催/U20対象】グローバルリーダーズ・キャンプ 『ACT』第4期〜さ...
南アフリカ 【2020年2月開催決定】アフリカ Diversity Camp in ヨハネスブルグ ～南アフリ...