Since we are an NGO, we welcome volunteers from all over the world to teach them and also learn from them, and use their skills in different areas to help improve our work and our community.
We do sustanable development projects, we build projects to support marginalized groups like women, youth and farmers.
New projects ideas
Involved in projects such as Art, communicating, Agriculture, food production
Marketing and Web promotion
Learning about Palestinian culture
Learning about agriculture
Experience to work for NGO
if some or all of these skills exist, this would be very helpful
1- strong communicator: very good verbal and written communcation skills, listen's to the others and what they need to say
2-relationship builder: connects with people, builds relationships, and creates strong network
3-positive: has a positive attitude, optiistice, can break the ice and talk to people
6- problem solver
7- pro active
8- manages time well
- 1 month
- Between 10:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m
- We can provide a place to stay in, and food
Good english language
[Nice to have]
Art, communicating, agriculture, food production, marketing, programming skill/experience
- Hey candidates. It's Bessan, volunteering and internship has been always a very important part of our work and so far we worked with more than 200 volunteer from different countries. we are eager to share knowledge and use each other's skills to improve our common perspectives! If this sounds exciting to you, I’d be happy to tell you more about our work and we can do together.
We do our best to maintain a level of integrity and dignity when it comes to establishing sustainable development projects, and we want our voice to be heard by the decision makers. We are working towards making a difference on the ground. work to establish a variety of projects on various levels such as peace building, cultural exploration, environment protection, and economic progress and development. We consider the such projects a chance that allows us to give equal rights for youth, women and farmers. They help us fight poverty and create equal opportunities to develop our society. We work on various levels of obligation and development to maintain a degree of justice when it comes to equal opportunities, potential and leverage . Finally our organization presents a concrete vision to spread hope within the citizens, where we do our best to create a brighter future through projects related to human rights, social justice, and democracy through a positive sustainable development. Our mission is to focus on the unprivileged communities such as the villages, towns and the country sides s to create a leadership that believes in democracy and non-violence, and their share of development in such communities which is carried by the government is the minimal. We aim to introduce a new concept of sustainable development and progress to encourage and help such communities use their resources efficiently. This can serve their development and progress through sustainable projects or through providing knowledge, skills and equipment to prosper. Our goals 1. participating in reducing the suffering and struggle by introducing educational recreational and social programs for the unprivileged community. 2. working on developing the qualifications of those who work with kids, and children through education and playing by providing the right specialized tools for progress. 3. being professional and effective in providing services. 4. spread and enhance the level of awareness for individuals and communities about their human rights. 5. spread and enhance the level of awareness for individuals and communities about their human rights. We carry the responsibility to spread freedom, justice, freedom of expression, democracy and solidarity. It leads the process of human sustainable development for those who are unprivileged, through supporting them with education, knowledge, and training by establishing various projects to maintain a level of integrity and dignity. We also at we want to build bridges by networking with international and local organizations to improve the human rights conditions of individuals and communities. Our Values A. We believe in the right for people to have their freedom on their land. B. We are committed to justice and transparency. C. We are concerned to increase the level of integrity and dignity. D. The staff is committed toward its goals and mission. E. We are consistent about increasing the level of awareness in the unprivileged communities such as the country side and the villages and we believe in achieving its goals.
- Established in 2008 to meet the demand of a variety of sustainable development demands in the community. in order to meet the demand of a variety of sustainable development demands in the community.
We are a non-profit organization that works on developing cultural, social and economic community through building partnerships with international and local organizations. We aim to let the youth, women children and farmers have an opportunity to interact, develop and grow. We work to achieve freedom and democracy through non-violent ways and to respect the laws and rules of the international community.
- English and Arabic
- We started this organization because we wanted a non-violent way to sae our lands in Palestine especially that we are under occupation, we thought that the best way to fight is throguh sustainable development projects, projects that improve the community and empower people. Our projects are meant to give better life for people in our town and surrounding towns, and also to encouage others to work and build a better community and face the stuggles, not just feeling sad about them. We are motivated to establish projects that make the quality of life better. We are eager to learn from other countries and take good projects ideas with us to Palestine-Beit Ummar