We help our clients in entrepreneurship enablement and education development innovate better digital products and services. Through workshops, events on the future of work and design, we solve problems and meet the client’s needs.
We are currently working on projects such as the following:
An “Investor to Start Up” matching platform that helps entrepreneurs find the right investors and partners to help them take their ventures to the next level. Using key data points the application speeds up and enhances the match-making investment process.
Another project is where we are driving the introduction of the “Youth Entrepreneurship in School Ambassador Programme” to local schools with help and support of business leaders who champion and act as ambassadors of this great initiative.
One of our other projects is an online accelerator and virtual mentorship program, targeting post-revenue tech and IP driven impact ventures across the SADC region. The multi-sector programme is designed for ventures who primarily seek to become grant and / or investment ready.
• Refresh the project's budget data and timesheets
• User experience design and user interface ideation
• Business report development (Word, PowerPoint and Excel etc.)
• Interviews and validation performance
• Workshop support
• Coordinating logistics and collaboration
• Invest in oneself
• Working in a challenging and growth oriented environment
• Develop user experience competencies
• Learn about the entrepreneurship and education landscape in Africa
• Be provided with a self-development focused working environment
• Develop project management competencies
> Go getter,
> Open to new ideas and experiences
> Good communicator
> Interested in innovation and social impact
2 months - 6 months
• Microsoft Office proficiency (Word, Powerpoint and Excel)
• Desktop research
• Email and messenger communication
• Be organised
• Take initiative
• Good communication skills
• Planning skills
• Able to tolerate stress
• Work out of office at least once a week
• Able to tolerate stress
Our Value Proposition is that our effort should go towards enabling the Tech Entrepreneur as she and he will be the only entity able to leapfrog systematic change to alleviate poverty, drive inclusiveness whilst meeting Industry 4.0 head-on. Large business, curricula in the universities and government policies cannot move fast enough to keep up with the technological changes. The ability to nurture talent to be tech entrepreneurs and work with them is an important challenge to overcome
He is ascinated about human positivity, how we are all connected (socially and beyond) and they way in which technology is shaping that for the future of social innovation, entrepreneurship and education.
He has enterprised since university. He took a background in chemical engineergin into a business world as astrategy and innovation consultant. Today he builds digital services for entrepreneurship and education development.
- A.T.Kearney (Johannesburg)
- Research Institute for Innovation and Sustainability
- University of Pretoria/ Chemical Engineering
- Gordon Institute of Business Science/ Post graduate Diploma, Business Administration and Management, General
- Wits Business School/ Masters in Management, Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
ルワンダ STARTUP AFRICA in Rwanda 7th Batch - 激動の大陸を駆け抜ける13日間
南アフリカ 【8月開催】アフリカ Diversity Camp in ヨハネスブルグ ～南アフリカの過去・...