We provide holistic support to MNCs, expats and expat families around the globe. In order to cater more efficiently to such Japanese MNCs and expats, Expat Orbit’s dedicated Japan Desk would like to recruit 3-4 Japanese interns to improvise our client coordination and servicing along with enhancement of marketing of our existing and upcoming services.
◆Online Project Tasks
We would expect the interns to take responsibility in the following areas:
• Digital Marketing – The interns would be required to promote our services across various social media platforms. This would require assistance in development of content for different social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook and LinkedIn in Japanese with our Content Development Team. Also, enhancing social media engagement by interacting with followers and sharing content.
• Client Coordination - Interact and communicate with our existing and potential clients through emails, meetings (online and offline) etc. and respond to client inquiries.
• Translation – The interns must have a good command over written and spoken English as well as Japanese to translate content for social media (English to Japanese and vice versa) and interact with our internal English-speaking team
The interns would acquire the following skills and experiences through the internship:
• Expertise in marketing – This internship would give full exposure in the fields of both, online as well as offline marketing.
• Direct exposure to stakeholders – The interns would be directly exposed to one-on-one interaction with various clients and MNCs • Cross-cultural exposure – The interns would work in a multi-cultural environment that would give them a diversified work experience
- Age: 18-30 years
- You are studying (min. 3 years in college) or graduated with a Bachelor’s degree.
(University students or business person with Bachelor's degree)
- Creative, flexible, proactive with good communication skills
- Have basic PC skills
- MS office (word, excel, power point)
*A longer period of time is preferred, ideally more than 6 months
This is important as for initial 1-2 months the candidate would need time to understand our business model, service offerings and client requirements, thereafter we shall gradually assign them with some responsibilities under direct mentorship of our founders. Pursuant to initial exposure of working with our organization from Japan, we shall also be selecting some of the interns to complete the remaining period of internship with us in India.
*While we are accommodative of any specific request from the interns, generally we prefer an internship program of 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
- Interns working with the organization from Japan:
• Monthly Stipend: JPY 10,000
• Internship completion Certificate personally signed by the founders in India
- The required skills are as follows:
• A good command over written and spoken Japanese
• A good command over written and spoken English
• Some knowledge about client service and coordination
• Some knowledge about social media management
We are a unique blend of expatriate consultancy, tech-based innovation and hands-on end to end execution to support MNCs and expatriates, while they are in India. We provide a one-stop solution for any expat issue that could range from expat compliances to expat logistics to some softer aspects like language and cultural adjustment across various nationalities.
- The business of our organization lies in the following areas:
• Expat Compliances (taxation, immigration, legal documentation, social security)
• Expat Logistics (accommodation, commuting solutions, family support, vacation planning)
• Expat Workshops (language and cultural workshops, hobby classes, events, community connect)
- English for internal coordination(60%) and Japanese for external client interaction(40%)
- I work as a Strategy, Content and Business Development Executive at Expat Orbit. I support in content development, project management and marketing of the organization’s services.