We are a software company located in Dhaka, the capital of Bangladesh. Our company provides custom software solutions to different companies all over the world. Since it's incorporation in 2010, our company worked for companies in 22 countries of the world across 5 continents.
Developing web and mobile applications is the core expertise of this company. We provide an end to end solution in software development life cycle - from wireframe development, designing UI, developing software and deploying it to the server.
We are currently interested in expanding our business in Japan and we need your help for doing that.
- 1.Be a communication bridge between Bangladeshi and Japanese teams.
- 2. Involve in marketing activities e.g. social media, email marketing using Japanese language.
- 3. Participate in business meetings with Japanese companies and convince them to work with our company.
- 4. Support pre-sales and sales activities where Japan market is involved.
- 5. Work with senior team members in our company to research and identify new market opportunities.
- 6. Assist the project manager to deliver quality software products to the Japanese market.
・Learn business communication.
・Able to practice English.
・Able to learn online marketing and sales.
・Learn the software development process.
・Learn software project management.
・Get an opportunity working with top level executives as well as founders of the organization.
・Have a lifetime experience of learning new culture and make new friends in a new country.
・On top of existing companies, many Japanese companies are in the process of setting up their offices in Dhaka, Bangladesh. This internship can open different kind of doors to you.
Interns can talk about career and business with the mentor, the COO.
・You should be a native Japanese with excellent writing, reading, and speaking ability. If you are not a native, you must possess N2 level in JLPT.
・You must be fairly conversant in writing and speaking in English.
・Interest in working with a software company.
・Easy going and ready to take new challenges.
- 9 months to a year
- Monday to Friday, 10AM - 7PM
- ・BDT 40,000/= per month (approximately JPY 55,000).
・Basic accommodation will be provided.
・1 roundtrip ticket (Dhaka - Tokyo - Dhaka)
・Visa assistance will be provided. No visa fee is required for Japanese national.
- ・Proficiency in English and Japanese language
・Basic computer skills
We are a technology agnostic company and always adapts to cutting edge technology. Our team has expertise on Ruby on Rails, PHP, .Net, Node.js, Android, iOS, and many more. We are the largest Ruby on Rails team in Bangladesh. We follow scrum to deliver projects.
We have won several national and international awards. We are a complete package for any business owner who is looking for one stop solution to develop software, mobile/ web app or website for his business or those who want to check if there's an issue in their existing system too.
We served IT solutions and services to companies in Bangladesh as well as Canada, Norway, Netherlands, Denmark, Australia and so on. Some of their valued clients include UNDP, the Telenor group, Robi Axiata, Khan Academy, International Finance Corporation, PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC).
We now want to expand its business in Japan.
- We are a custom software development company. We deliver tailored web and mobile applications according to our clients’ ideas and preferences. We have vast experience in designing, developing and maintaining software. We focus on serving startups as well as small to medium enterprises. We developed more than 100 web and mobile/tablet applications across 22 countries of five continents in this world.
- 50 Bangladeshi
- Internal verbal: English 90%, Bengali 10%
Internal written: English 100%
External: English 50%, Japanese 50%
All of the three founders of our company, professionals from the software industry, are passionate and engaged full time in the company.
The intern will work under the supervision of Mr. Fuad Bin Omar, the Chief Operating Officer of the company. He has over 12 years of industry experience in programming and project management. He is a Bachelor in Computer Science and Engineering. He is also an MBA.
Although he is very busy with his works in the company, he is anything but confined to his profession. He likes to read, watch movies, doing something new and more than anything - explore the world. He has already visited 35 countries of the world and many more are down the list. Whenever he manages some time, he hits the road with his backpack to explore a new part of the planet.